Thursday, April 23, 2009

“Sometimes I am two people..."

the "proper" soundtrack for this article is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8JA8_0u9OU



“There's no insecurity about my song writing. I start a lot more songs than I finish, because I realize when I get into them, they're no good. I don't throw them away, I just put them away, store them, get them out of sight.”

“I grew up in the '40s and I heard all these great speeches, like Winston Churchill. His most famous, or infamous commencement exercise speech was one that consisted of seven words. He stood before this graduating class and said: "Never, never, never, never give up."”

“After about three lessons the voice teacher said, "Don't take voice lessons. Do it your way."”

“I'd like to wear a rainbow every day, and tell the world that everything is o.k. But I'll try to carry off a little darkness on my back. Until things are brighter, I'm the Man in Black.”

“For you I know I'd even try to turn the tide.”

“How well I have learned that there is no fence to sit on between heaven and hell. There is a deep, wide gulf, a chasm, and in that chasm is no place for any man.”

“Success is having to worry about every damn thing in the world, except money.”

“Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight.”

No comments: