Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Catch Me If You Can



 Sink slow sips of bourbon
Etching out a dream
A page out of your notebook
Images on a dusted screen

And Lord knows I'm right in front of you
Mouth shut but I'm not gonna move
I wont be here for long,
That’s just how shit goes…..

Welcome to the terrordome,
D’evils knocking on my door but I'm never home
Poppa was a rolling stone and he let em go
So know you understand why I'm better known

I wont be here for long,
That’s just how shit goes…..
And I never really thought about,
How my life don't applies, don't walk it out

And I don't know what you want me to say yo,
But being ahead of your time kinda play slow,
And I pay no,

And you seen the cracks
and you seen the flaws
dashed out in the summer
winter never returned a call

I'm sorry I cant help you man,catch me if you can……

Outasight

No comments: