Wednesday, April 20, 2011

City Boy, City Girl






I fell in love as a boy
Opened my eyes and saw my shadow
With eyebrows raised, they searched my face
And found my mate, too late...





 Don't need no audience round me I'm fond of my own company 
Who wants the birds and the bees when I've always got me up my sleeve.
Who said that no mans an island surrounded by nothing but sea I

I tell you he's wrong and misguided I stand here surrounded by me.

Breaking up the mirror, you're a sinner, you're a sinner 





"Come down to earth" They called up to me
"We have a bed to ease your journey, crazy fools are born to bruise,
But we've the cure for both of you.
Don't need no audience round me I'm fond of my own company
Who wants the birds and the bees when I've always got
Me up my sleeve

City Boy

No comments: