Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Same


 





true signs appear in a set
arrive on time
a blurry effect
soothed states in waning worlds
use that weight
say its your own
I'm not agreeing with or hearing everything that you say
there are a million better things we could be doing today
warm eyes have come and gone your way

 







all free roads on the walk are maybe going to change
won't be sure
not at all
how are we all the same










step and skip
a trail of dust is upset
we're direct on course
don't break it yet
I feel our trouble are near the end
and if I'm wrong I'll take the blame
I hear a million stronger people saying the same

 







I won't ever say I'll never be afraid

all free roads on the walk are maybe gonna change
won't be sure
not at all
how are we all the same

 
Hooray For Earth

No comments: