Sunday, January 3, 2016

The Importance of Being Earnest



I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.



I never change, except in my affections.





Never speak disrespectfully of Society, Algernon. Only people who can’t get into it do that.




I do not approve of anything that tampers with natural ignorance. Ignorance is like a delicate exotic fruit; touch it and the bloom is gone. The whole theory of modern education is radically unsound. Fortunately in England, at any rate, education produces no effect whatsoever.”






I am sick to death of cleverness. Everybody is clever nowadays.”
 Oscar Wilde

2 comments:

Φιλημένη μες τους Κινηματογράφους said...

Well done!! Πολύ όμορφα!!

Astro Nayths said...

Σ' ευχαριστώ, καλή χρονιά!