Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blue Lines on the Walls




[3D]
Skip hip data to get the anti-matter
Blue lines are the reason why the temple had to shatter
To the sound of silence surrounded by the mass
Her face is on the paper not the strangers that I pass
The ones that looking back to see if they are looking back at me


[Daddy G]
Are you predator or do you fear me






[3D]
No sunshine in my life 'cause the way I deal is hazy
And everyday's a daisy 'cause I'm on my toes
While contemporaries of mine remaining comatose


[Tricky]
There's a looking glass she's looking through
She hated me, but then she loved me too
I'd lie not try so I lost faith
Then turn to her to keep the faith
She told me take an occupation or you lose your mind
And on a nine to five lemon, looking for the lime





[3D]
Some go softly softly round the habitat
Ratchet in the right hand
They got no one to stab it at
Take a walk billy, don't be a hero
Effort's on minimal though almost touch zero
Excommunicated from the brotherhood of man
To wander lonely as a puzzled anagram





Car paint blue, green, primer and zinc
Take it to extremities my purple and pink
I feel the colours fill my room beneath the patter of the rain
I can't stand the drops they're dripping down my windowpane
They wash away my shadow and don't even leave a spark upon my soul
They leave the rainbows in the dark


[Tricky]
Blues get big, massive are even larger
People laying their claim
In stormy weather it's rain


[3D]
But you're living on a see-saw


[Tricky]
I try to see more





[3D]
Walking on sunshine, but still we're treading water
The son of many reasons searching for the daughter
Seeking knowledge, not acknowledging the jetset
Silver papers of the sound within my budakon headset
The solar system watches in wisdom
The children dance as the moonlight kissed them


[Tricky]
Take my piece of mind and sign my name across your heart


Massive Attack

No comments: