Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spiritualized



  
I see you now
As I never have before
Take it further honey
Open all the doors
When you found me
Washed up on the shore
You stopped the bleeding
Now I love you more

Every time I look in to your eyes
I have become spiritualized
Every day she grows
I have become spiritualized



Fix your feet to the ground
Karma always comes around
Paint the walls with ultrasound
Paint the walls and fix the plugs
Gonna fill this place
With Persian rugs

Stop the drinking
And stop the drugs
Love

Singing songs
Whilst cutting deals
Looking for a buggy
With three wheels

I see you now as I never have before
Taking it further honey opening all the doors
If I find you washed up on the shore
I'll stop the bleeding
Now I love you more
As I have become spiritualized
I become spiritualized

Finley Quaye

No comments: