Friday, April 6, 2012

Avenue of Hope






Along the avenue of hope
The footsteps falter, the fingers grope
and days, stretch out, beneath the sun
No-one's born, and no-one dies, no-one lives, so no-one cries
and we wait to see just what we will become






Don't let me falter, don't let me ride
Don't let the earth in me subside
Let me see just who I will become
You're like the clouds in my home town
You just grow fat and hang around
and you're days stretch out beneath the sun





and you don't live, you don't die, you don't love so you don't cry
and we wait, to see just what we will become
Don't let me borrow, don't let me bring
Don't let me wallow, don't make me sing
Let me see just who I will become






Don't let me falter, don't let me hide
Don't let someone else decide
Just who or what I will become
Don't let them borrow, don't let them bring
Don't let them wallow, don't make them sing
I Am Kloot

No comments: