Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Blame









They say I'm not supposed to care
Keep walking with my head high
But every time I go somewhere
I feel the dread inside their eyes
I am. How can?
How can I let it fly?
Condemned, they're still,
So I'm here to testify









 
You're the devil
You're the one that divides this place
This place
so dividing
If you're not here to stay
then we are gonna to fall










Children walk on both hands
While man still learnin' to crawl
Children fucking blowin' up mars
Grown men fucking blow-up dolls
I'm not the perfect man,
And I never claim to be
I've done some things in my time
Even I'm ashamed of me
I am .... they're killing in the name of me










I can, they can, when they're takin' aim at me
Staring so aimlessly, it's so plain to see
They're digging their hole, under the stairs
They follow the echoes of this everlasting prayer

Gonjasufi

No comments: